Skip page navigation

Ground Disturbance Request

The CFS Request for Ground Disturbance has been replaced. If you plan to dig, just call 811 or 1-800-382-5544 at least two full working days, but not more than 20 calendar days prior to the start of your excavation and Indiana Plant Protection Service (IUPPS) otherwise known as "Holey Moley" will notify CFS, UITS, and other applicable utilities that have underground facilities in the area of the excavation. You will need the street address and cross street for IUPPS to properly process your locate request. For more information, please visit the IUPPS website at: